Diagnosed with severe UTI and pneumonia. Bleeding while urination. Concerned

I am a 34 year old woman that went to the doctors yesterday with the thought that I had a possible bladder infection and/or bronchitis. I was told that I had a severe UTI and pneumonia. I was given antibiotics, I didn't have any pain or anything while urinating and I take a fluid pill so frequent urination is normal for me. My question is, when I woke up this morning and urinated, I'm bleeding like I'm on my period (which I just had about 10 days ago) and there is a very heavy discharge that accompanied it, is this normal?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013