Diagnosed with sensory neuropathy, CT shows lacunar infacts in coronary radiata. No improvement with medicines. Help?

Good morning doc!!! I Mohd. Fasihuddin age 72, I have developed blurred vision , giddiness and imbalance on walking since one year. I have been diagnosed with sensory neuropathy by neurophysician. I was advised to take up CT which showed lacunar infacts in right coronary radiata and left centrum semiovale. And on consulting with orthopedician was diagnosed to have cervical spondylosis with reduced gap between c2, c3 and c6, c7, i have mild symptoms of neck and shoulder pain, NAD with ENT. I am put on vertin 8 mg, b12 injections & 15 day treatment of NSAID s. I am known patient of Hypertension since last 20yrs & MI - I am on medication with covence AT, Stamlo 5, Modlip ASG 75. In-spite of all medications there is no relief from giddiness, kindly opine of medications I am taking.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012