Diagnosed with secondary dengue. Low grade fever after medication. Precaution to be taken, duration for cure?

Dr. I am Rajesh from chennai , India .My son master Daniel Abraham aged 8 years have diagnosed with secondary dengue .Remarks given were Positive for IgG and Weakly positive for IgM Antibodies . Platelet count :1.75 Lakhs/cumm.History of 5 days fever.He had diaroea , vomiting , stomach ache since 2 days .He was advised to take tablet taxim twice 1-0-1 , Metrogyl syrup 5ml 1-0-1 ,oflaxin 5ml 1-0-1.Now he is having low grade temprature on continous taking tablet of paracetamol 325mg 1-0-1 .Please advise what are the precaution to be taken and drugs for his secondary dengue.How long will it take to cure and what are the medicines that will be recommended.Is there any cure please advise.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012