Diagnosed with seborrheic deematitis. have acne and dry skin. Safe to use ketoconazole cream?

i have been to many derms over past 2 years recently diagnosed with seborrheic deematitis. however i am also acne prone. the only thing that has helped acne is not using anything on face no moisturizer just wash and leave alone. now i have dry irritated skin. doc prescribed ketoconazole cream but im worried this will cause clogged pores and make me break out. i cant risk acne cosming back on top of this rash! very worried am i just being anxious
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013