Diagnosed with scoliosis, stopped taking injections in spine, now pains in left hip and right shoulder. How to get rid of it ?

I am 51 years old and was diagnosed with scoliosis at the age of 16. I have went threw injections in my spine serval times it would work for about a week.So I stopped, now pain wakes me up at night in my back and new systems pain in left hip and pain in right shoulder . Last time I went to back doctor I had a 45 degree curvature,What can I do to get out of this pain and is hip and shoulder pain related? I am currently not on pain killers.Also had history of blood clot that led into DVT & PE. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013