Diagnosed with scoliosis, stenosis and kyphosis after taking prednisone for years. Can not go for surgery. What else can be done?

I had taken prednisone for years and just recently it caused me major problems with my back including a break. I since have been diagnosed with stenosis , scoliosis and kyphosis . I wear a turtle style brace for it most of all the day while up or a small wrap around one. I tried physical therapy but this did not help. Of course it probably goes without saying i am disabled. Also if the truth be told i still must use prednisone pills on occassion for asthma because it is the only thing to help when it gets that bad and i use advair as one of the spray s i use. I am not a cantidate for surgey. Is there anything else i can do? I also suffer with chronic fatigue.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013