Diagnosed with scoliosis and IBS. Lump in the rectum. Any medication to shrink the lump?

I found out in June 2012 I have scoliosis - which is hereditary. I am working to alleviate this condition. Be fore this was discovered I was told by many doctors I had IBS . The pain was so severe I strained having bowel movements and consequently have an anal skin tag and the lump just right inside my rectum . Am sensitive to hydrocortisone and zinc - is there an OTC medication that will shrink this excess flesh so I can get on with my life. I have seen many doctors and no one wants to remove the skin tag and excess skin.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013