Diagnosed with sciatica. Severe pain. Body looks crooked while walking. Took medications. Suggest

hello my name is alexis and i would like to know if i am able to collect disibility living allowence for sciatica pain? i currently am working in a sandwich shop in which i stand all day and by the end of the night i can barley walk. when i sit too long i can barley stand, it hurts to bend over if i have to pick up something off the ground, and also when i walk my body looks crooked. the pain runs down my left leg and hurts so bad i take the prescribed medications but they dont take away the pain they just make it a little more barable for me to handle. Ive had the pain for over 2 years now and was diagnosed with siatica.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013