Diagnosed with sciatica. Lately noticed pain in right hip and below the abdomen. Is it related to sciatica or something else?

Hi. 4 weeks ago i got diagnosed with sciatica . It was so servere that i couldnt move out of bed at all for two weeks and when i did it was for a toilet and i had to sit on a towel. My right leg was the worst pain but it came from my back. it is slowly getting better now and im still on painkillers but for the last week or so i have been experiancing a sharp pain in my right hip and just bellow in my abdominum that goes into my groin and a constant tired feeling. Is this just to do with the sciatica and my body recovering?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013