Diagnosed with scarlet fever, myalgia, bruise on rib cage, tailbone, feet and arm numbness, sore throat. Help?

I had scarlet fever (strep(throat infection) with rash) and didn t know until 8 days later... Myself, both my children, and the 3 girls I babysit got put on a large amount of antibiotics... I have been on Penicillin 1000mg a day for 4 days and yesterday I had a bruise show up across my rib cage on both sides with sever pain, dizziness, fatigued, feeling of confusion, my throat is still sore, headache(worst ever), neck pain and stiffness , and numbness in my feet and lower shin/ calf ... I also still have a red rash with itching, I sway when standing, I had paid radiating from my back right rib to my lower abdomen area, I had swelling and bruising on my feet and hands with extreme redness... I have also felt a faint feeling of blacking out, my eyes are diolated as well, I have Wolff-Parkinson s White and my heart was rapidly beating and pounding hard with some shortness of breath and feeling like I can t breath... I went to the emergency room and explained that I went to the ER on Monday evening and they just looked at my throat and gave me antibiotics, and told them that I have taken the antibiotics but I still have not had any improvements, I feel worse and told them all the symptoms above... They kept me for 9 hours, did and EKG, X-Ray of my chest, 2 different blood work ups, put me on a fast Intervenes 0.09% sodium drip and a mild pain reliever for my rib pain(which did not help), they said my EKG show a concerning amount of stress but other than that my blood and X-Ray came back 100% normal, but my white blood cell count was elevated slightly bit not enough to be concerned... They said that I had Myalgia and gave me a prescription for Ibuprofen 800 mg and said I needed to find either insurance, Medicaid, or just find a cardiologist and schedule a heart surgery or get on a series of medications because my heart was in a terrible amount of distress... As I was walking out of the ER I broke into tears because not only was I in pain, scared about my heart and what was going on with my body, but I still feel unheard and like there is more to what they said... I went home upset went to bed after talking to my husband and couldn t sleep becau the pain was unbearable... I woke up the next morning(today) feeling worse than ever... The bruise was now on my back rib cage and from my tail bone to my neck at the base of my skull... My front rib cage is burning and tingling like there is something under my skin digging around and setting fire to my muscles and an extreme amount of dull achey pain in my back and ribs... My feet are still numb as well as my hands and arms and I have all the other symptoms as well even a sore throat with drainage... I don t know what this is please help me... I have looked all over the internet and can t find anything on my symptoms... I am scared for my life!!!
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012