Diagnosed with scabies, applied permetherin cream. Developed bacterial infection, left with dark blotches. Treatment for scars?

Hello about two months ago i was diagnosed with scabies as well as my brother. we both had it for about a month and received medical attention for it and got prescribed the permetherin cream. it worked well for my brother and it help me alot but it didn t clear me all up. i went back to the doctor and they said i had developed another bacterial infection , impetigo , due to the scabies and all the scratching i had done and got medicated for that. After taking all the medication it clear up but i was left with alot of scabs and then later on they fell off and left dark blotches all over my abdomen area, arms, and thighs. Is there anything you could recommend me and my brother to help these scars fade aways faster ?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013