Diagnosed with scabies and shingles, have mood swings, history of stroke. What is the prognosis?

my father had a stroke in July of 2008 and in October of 2011 he was diagnosed. He is getting very had to get along with and I love him so much. Am I getting close to the end of losing my father. Sorry, I forgot to add that in October of 2011 he was diagnosed with scabies and shingles but he is very moody and very hard to get along with at times. What do you think his extened life span may be from this point foward.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012