Diagnosed with sarcoidosis, prescribed supplements, have small lump on right jawline, pain on pressing. Is this a part of sarcoidosis?

i was diagnosed of sarcoidosis eight months back basis xray , ctscan of lungs and few blood tests. after 3 follow-ups my doc (he is a chest specialist) says that though advancing it is still behaving properly and has only given me supplements such as corcium, beneficiale etc. yesterday all of a sudden i noticed a node or small lump on my right jawline towards the chin . it was may slighlty smaller than the marble size with very little pain that too only if touched or pressed. in the morning this has reduced to size of pea but if i press that little pain is still there. i want to check if this can be part of sarcoidosis or should i be worried
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012