Diagnosed with sacralization of L5, S1, stiffness eases with regular exercise. Will it cause complications in pregnancy?

Hi, I am 26 years old and 7 years back i was diagnosed with Sacralization of the L5 and S1. since then i daily do little exercise to avoid pain or stiffness . I am unable to skip my exercises for more than 4-5 days. I was also told that I had developed 13th rib. I need to know if this will have any complications during my pregnancy. Will I be bedridden? And how can I manage without exercising for 9 months? My weight is 69Kgs and height is 5.4 . Kindly answer my querries as I am very much worried about this part. Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012