Diagnosed with reactive airway disease, took antibiotic oxidil. How to get cured?

Hi Doc, my son is 09 months old, first he was diagnosed with reactive airway disease almost 02 months ago and was given a combinition of antibiotic oxidil,britnisol , cough syrup , bronchodilater & nebulizaion with normal saline , clenil and ventoline. he again had the same episode 15 days behind, now with nebulization bronchodilater & cough syrup he was advised britnisol for 5 days & myteka 4mg tab. my husband is asthma positive, please let me know will my son be ok? or we seek for some other advice? thanks,
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013