Diagnosed with pulmonary tuberculosis, have not smoked or taken alcohol, have enervation after taking anti-TB drugs. Cause?

hello good afternoon, can i ask some query about why i am infected with pulmonary tuberculosis even i m not alcoholic and smoker? 4years ago i was vomit of blood when i consult the doctor he give a medicine for TB 3weeks after taking the medicine i felt i loss my strength, what causes of losing my strength is this? i stop taking drugs,and after a year, now i got my x-ray the findings i have a PTB with volume loss.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012