Diagnosed with prostatitis. Took cadura. Why does it hurt when I ejaculate? What is wrong?

Hi I hope you can help me out. First of all like 2 years ago i was diagnosed with prostatitis and take cadura for it. I get the feeling of going to the bathroom a lot, not feeling that i peed it all out, pain in the penis and head of penis. It was bad awhile ago but got better and pretty much went away but here and there it comes back Like right now..Doesn;t burn when i pee or anything but sometimes after it hurts or even after i go number 2 and even when i ejaculate.. But a year ago after lifting some weights, the day after that i get like a tightness feeling in my groin area/upper thigh and near the pelvic bone and its only on my right side, the feeling like moves from those 3 places. I don;t feel any pain or lump or anything, its just a very annoying feeling. It went away few months ago but now the feeling is back. Ever since I helped my fiance move couches 2 weeks ago and it came back??..I am not sure why, not sure if its part of my prostatitis, or sports hernia or a strain??..It bothers me most when sitting down, when i walk its better but not perfect..Again no pain or anything.. Only thing that helps if i wrapped a ace bandage around my upper thigh or have my hand put a little bit of pressure on my though...Have any ideas of what it could be???...
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012