Diagnosed with prostate enlargement. Errective power reduced. Tips to improve erection. No bad habits

Hi Dr, I ( sreekumar) am an Indian and living in Abu Dhabi (UAE) I am currently running on 53 years of age and, three years ago my family Dr diogonosed that I have prostate enlargment and since it was the early stage he said nothing to worry, just take the medicine and I am under medication, recently I have don a periodical test and found it remains as early, no in such situation I would like to know from you that my errective power is been little reducted a bit it stand at 3* clock position for a short whiele and it goes to 4* clock position. could be because of age, if so can you suggest me some tips to imrpove, no smoking habit,no BP , no sugare, no tension ,colostrol total is 200,( HDL 53) and once in a week i take 3 pegs thats it, apriciated for your valuable advice, and kindly suggest me a good dr for that in kerala, India. thanks and regards
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012