Diagnosed with premature ventricular beats. Is it due to sports?

20 years old, 138 lbs. No previous heart conditions in family. I was diagnosed with premature ventricular beats probably three years or so ago. Doc said they were harmless and I do not feel them so much on a daily basis. However, I went go-kart racing yesterday and while on the track (when bouncing up and down in the go-kart), I starting getting a bunch of these premature ventricular beats. They did settle down afterwards, but it did concern me.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012