Diagnosed with postpartrum thyroiditis, on Eutirox. Feeling tired, tingling and numbness in legs and hands. Does it signal Hashimoto ?

Hi, I am 36 yo. With 3 children (7, 5 and 14 months) with the last 2 kids I was diagnosted with postpartrum thyroiditis . Got Eutirox with both for 6 and 3 months and then doctor said I was fine. In december I started to feel extremely tired, and a month after I went from doing sports and being very active to no be able to move and having pain all over, tngling and numb in legs and hands. Then I saw an internist and after doing plenty labs we found that my Anti tpo was in 421, three weeks later it increasedvto 522 later it was 956.2 Endos denies Hasimotos on me, sending me to neurosergeonsor says i am fine. I have a long list of symptoms including low blood pressure and UTI and kidney infections , I never had anything like those before, i usually dont even get sick from colds or gastro . I am now on eutirox 25, as they say it might help with the hashimoto, but symptoms are same. Do you have any experience with hashimoto? What is your opinion in my case?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013