Diagnosed with possible walking pneumonia, sinus infection. Given steroid shot. Worry?

My girlfriend was just diagnosed with possible Walking Pneumonia and a Sinus Infection . She has been sick enough for her doctor to give her antibiotics the last few times because of a sinus infection that she seems to always get when she has a cold. They gave her a steroid shot and a z-pack with a refill. For me, when she is sick, I take care of her and only end up with the crud which I have now. Bit of chest congestion, slight sore throat (but I snore worse when I have a cold) - So, my question is this - could I be a carrier of Walking Pneumonia and not know it? She has been sick 4 times since November and I m worried that I cold be re-infecting her and may not know it. Usually over-the-counter meds make me feel better until I shake whatever I have.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013