Diagnosed with polycythemia vera, taking phelbotomy and aspirin, persisting high platelet cough. Suggestions?

Hello Sir, I am patient of Polycythemia Vera and has been diagnose One month back. My Initial Hb was 18.5 and Hemcrit was 55%. Platlet count was 613 and WBC level was 12.8. My doctor started Phelbotomy every week and Low dose asprin. My Last Hct was 46.2 and Hb was 14.8 but platlet count is 611 and WBS was 11. Doctor my platlet count is still on higher side. Pls suggest about platlet count and how frequency of phelobotomy can be reduce. Or some other treatment for JAK2 inhibitor
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  98 Awaiting Answer