Diagnosed with pneumonia in the past. PTB still seen in the x-ray. What to do? No symptoms

Hi doc, I was diagnose with mild pneumonia last September when I was 7 months pregnant with colds and coughs as a symptoms. And when I took my medical test last week for a visa requirement, my x ray results shows PTB vs. Pneumonitis because they found a spot in my right lungs. I had no symptoms or whatsoever except for a slight discomfort on my right back. The doctor gave me antibiotics for 2 weeks and must repeat the x ray if the spot is gone. I just want to ask if the findings is due to my mild pneumonia last September? Is there a possibility that the spot will be cured after taking antibiotics because our flight schedule is next month. Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013