Diagnosed with pneumonia, fever. Antibiotic changed, giving tylenol. Should go for treatment?

My 6 year old son was diagnosed with pneumonia on wed. he has run evers every day since then the highest being 102.2. his dr. changed his antibiotic friday since he still was having high fevers. she said his breathing was much better on friday but it seems like the new antibiotic should be working by now and he shouldn t be having 100 + fevers anymore. However, about an hour ago it was 100.0, I gave him some tylenol and it just keeps rising. 10 minutes ago it was at 100.9. Should I just keep monitoring it or take him to the er?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012