Diagnosed with pneumonia, episode of severe pain after a bout of cough. What could be wrong?

I m a 17 year old female. I recently had a bad cough and trouble breathing . Last Monday it was accompanied with chest/side pains. I went to the ER after playing in a basketball game. They diagnosed me with pneumonia . They gave me antibiotics and a week off of physical activity. My coughing has lessened but the side and now back pains have not. Then about 10 minutes ago I coughed and felt as though something moved in my left side. I couldn t move for a moment and broke down instantly in tears . I still feel a lot of pain but I ve been sitting still. Do I just need more time to get over this or is something else wrong now?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012