Diagnosed with pneumonia. Taking antibiotics. Noticed white specks on throat. What could this be?

Hi my name is Sarmad, I am 23 years old and started smoking two years ago. I recently was sick with pneumonia for about two months and was on heavy antibiotics and medication. Recently started feeling not like my self and my doctor said I had anxiety . Today I opened my mouth and checked under a light my throat has white specks, and my tongue and roof of my mouth are extremely white, almost looks like a layer of cottage cheese. My entire mouth is almost white under the light and I am worried for something more serious
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012