Diagnosed with pleurisy, have pain around the corner causing pain while breathing, stabbing in lungs. Normal?

I was told I have pluerisy, but a lot of what I have read says the pain is chest pain , but mine is around the corner from where it would be in front to the side and mid back, yes it hurts tremendously when I breath it feels like one of my ribs in my back is stabbing me in my lung , when I cough , when I move or twist a certain way is this an area that is normal for the pain of pluerisy. We do have lung and rib in the back of us right, if so is this possible, that that is where this severe sharp stabbing pain is? How long can it last, what can I do to reduce the pain PLEEEEZE HELP, SHARON
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013