Diagnosed with pleurisy. Sharp pain in chest, sick, infection in lungs. Antibiotics and steroid of no help. Treatment?

i keep getting sharp shooting pains in my chest both sides but mainly the left, this has been going on since November 2012 when i got diagnosed with plurisy. Last month (Feb) i had a chest xray and it shown an infection to my left lung, which the doctors prescribed me more antibiotics. The sharp shooting pains comes on and lasts up to 30minutes. For the last 2 days i have been getting sharp shooting pains more often and a grabbing feeling within my chest, i have been sick, keep getting black shapes in my eyes, shaking and passed out twice in 2days . I have been doctors but they are reluctant to do anything due to being given 4 lots off antibiotics, steroids, and 5 different sets off painkillers and still the problem has got worse.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013