Diagnosed with pityriasis. Dry patches in the vaginal area. Permanent cure?

I was diagnosed with Pityriasis August 10th 2012. I recently discovered new patches right outside of my vaginal area. On one side there s a small cut, and it s painful. I noticed it maybe 5 days ago; however, I left it alone and attempted to remove the dry skin in the shower this morning only to irritate it more. It looks like white patches of dry skin. Is there something I can do to cure the cuts or help with the dryness?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  58 Awaiting Answer