Diagnosed with pernicious anemia. Taking B12 injections. Feeling tired. Any suggestions?

Good evening Dr, I have just found out that I have pernicious ananiema. i have had b12 injections but my count has not passes 230, i have had blood checked and within 2months it has dropped to 127. i don t feel any difference from having these injections. I have pins and needles in my toes so badly that it worries me. i feel exhausted when i wake up in the morning and my mood could be described as depressive to say the least. what should i be doing or who should i speak to other than my gp as nobody seems to take my condition serious. thank you
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013