Diagnosed with perenial nervous compression. Suddenly falls down while walking. No problem in brain, using walking stick, on medicnes. Cure?

My father was diagnosed with perenial nervous compression. Basically, he started falling down for no explainable reason. The foot simply used to drop, although the mind says you are perfectly fine. This resulted in injury depending on where you fall and what you hurt. For example, the head was hurt twice by falling down, but not in serious places, luckily. He was advised physiotheraphy treatment which was done at home by a physiotherapist and some medication . It did not improve. Also, he could not keep his foot on the floor and had to kept at some height. After going to Coimbatore, he did all possible tests after going to multiple hospitals to rule out things like brain problem, etc... All tests came well, there was NO PROBLEM whatsoever to brain, etc... But this falling while walking continued. He had in total four falls. Hence, the doctor advised him to be very careful, watch every movement and use a walking stick. Now he is using a walking stick. He has also been taught various exercises and medication is also on. One tablet name I remember is SUPERIOR. I would like him to recover fully from this problem rather than walk around with a stick, permanently. Can you help.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012