Diagnosed with pemphilgus vulgris. On prednisone. What is going on?

I have been diagnosed with pemphilgus vulgris and have been on 8x 5 mm of prednisone for 28 days now am on 7 a day. I m healthy other than that I am 57 and workouted out 5-6 week. 5 days doing cardio for 1/2 hr. 4 days doing weights and I left pretty heavy weights I bench 145. I have had to cut back my workouts because of how I am feeling but still go. Should I cut back the weights or keep up with the weight? Are there certain foods I should eat to help this, I know a lot you can t? The prednisone is getting diffcult on me. I find it hard mentally and physcially! Sometimes researching it is very scary! I feel people like my family and friends don t understand, because somedays they think I look fine but I m not.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013