Diagnosed with pelvic floor tension myalgia. Having trouble bowel movement. Muscles are unable to push, can t pass gas through rectum. What is wrong?

I have been diagnosed with pelvic floor tension myalgia but lately I have been having trouble having a bowel movement. I am not constipated but muscles are unable to push I have to wait until it just gets to the Amis and falls out. I cannot pass gas through my rectum as well which causes a bubbling up effect in my lower pelvic area and a wave like sensation. What the heck is wrong with me it is driving me crazy!
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013