Diagnosed with pelvic effusion, get mild recurrent abdominal pain. Advice?

Hi Dr. Mia, I was diagnosed with pelvic effusion and was given antibiotics. Yet I am worried as I have read more about pelvic effusion. I still encounter mild recurrent abdominal pain , and I wne to another gynecologist and she gave me 2 packs of cefdinir and another Chinese Named Medicine, Kunfukang Jiaonang. I am a bit worried I do not know which specialist should I see because the pain still comes and goes, and the part where the pain occurs is always different. Please, any advice.. I would really appreciate.. Maribel (Filipina in China)
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  128 Awaiting Answer