Diagnosed with pelvic congestion syndrome, diverticulitis. Get lower left side pain radiating to right. Cause?

i have left lower side pain sometime goes in right lower side ive been dealing with it for over 10 yrs ive had 4 laposcopy n had my uterus out and it didnt do no good i was dignosed with pelvic congestion sydrome n i have some divertculits but not inflamed or bleeding other then that my colon is fine they said but still have horrible pain i cant work i can only sweep n mop 2 floors n my house and even aftter that im in horrible pain im in pain constanly it come n goes all day n nite n i cant find a doctor to figure out what is causing the pain
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013