Diagnosed with partial septum in uterus, trying to conceive through IVF. Ideal time for Hysteroscopy?

Hello, doctor...Im from India, 34 years of age. Have been trying to conceive since 5 years But I have had 2 miscarraiges. 1st pregnancy was an ectopic. Second was normal but got terminated in the 9th week due to stopped cardiac activity of the feotus. I have had a fibroid removed by hysterolaproscopy in Dec 2011. No I m trying to conceive with an IVF . But the doctor s have diagnosed a partial septum in uterus & have advised me to go in for Hysteroscopy . Didn t the doctor see the septum during the last surgery?? Can you please tell me what is the ideal time for getting a hysteroscopy done after the menses? Im very troubled & stressed as I got scanty period this month & doctor has asked me to wait to check for possible pregnancy. Kindly help....I will be very grateful.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013