Diagnosed with para psoriasis post biopsy. What is the best advisable treatment?

Is there any effective treatment for Para psoriasis? First appeared was as a patch on the skin, back of the body. Then the colour changed like scar after burn with scales of dry skin over it. Similar small patches appeared at different parts. Biopsy results confirm it is Para psoriasis. Could you please advice, where I can get the treatment for this and what is the best treatment for this? I really appreciate and grateful for your advice.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012