Diagnosed with papillary thyroid cancer with Huthles cell. US showed suspected neoplasm. What symptoms would indicate cancer brewing?

How long before sytoms would appear if Dr didn't follow thru regarding thyroid Hi I am a 61 yr female and over all in pretty good health. Recently got a diagnosis of papillary thyroid cancer with Huthles cell cancer cells. Lucky for me the nodule is small but had grown since original US a year ago. My doctor didn t feel I deeded the US but for some reason I insisted on one. That came back as significant suspicion for neoplasm and recomended FNB. Again my Dr didn t think that was necessary but after I got the copy of US I insisted on biopsy. Surgery scheduled at end of month. My question is what symptoms and how long before I would have know I had a cancer brewing? If margins are ill defined and there was some vascular in the thyroid does that mean it is no longer encapsulated
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013