Diagnosed with pangastitis, mild duodenitis, intense stomach pain. No relief with Nespro, omeprasole. What can be done?

i am fifty five year old male.In January i had some stomach pain and done endoscopic . athe result was Paan gastritis and mild duodentals (-) cl. I was prescribed Nespro RD 40 for forty five days. But was no change.After that another doctor prescribed me omeprasole 20 again for another month. the problem still persists. Now I dont take any medicine but I dont eat oily and spicy food. What I should Do Please Advise me.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012