Diagnosed with pancreatitis. Could it be due to drinking low carb, no sugar drinks? Have diabetes

I was just diagnosed with pancreatitis ,scope showed my gull bladder fine. I do not drink! The pain startedwhile I was heavily stressed,preparing for the holidays. I held off to make it through Christmas for my little boys. I made it to Christmas day.:( but I have been drinking monster energy,zero sugar,zero calories,lo carb drinks. 3-6 a day ,since November. Could that be the cause? I m also diabetic type 2,sugars been just fine. Christina
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013