Diagnosed with ovarian cyst, positive tests for toxo, rubella, cmv. Second opinion on the results showed immunity against all virus. What should be done?

i have a 6yr old son. i had a miscarriage 6 months scan i was diagnosed with left ovarian cyst .after two months again i went for a scan and they said that size of the cyst was reduced a lot. they didnt give any medicines for family doctor asked me to go for torch test and the 1gG values for toxo, rubella and cmv are positive and my doctor asked me not to try for pregnancy till 1 year.i went for the second opinion and they said that the results show that u have immunity against all these virus and u can go for pregnancy. iam really confused can u help me?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012