Diagnosed with ovarian cyst, have gurgling in stomach followed by soft, watery stools with blood. Cause?

I was recently diagnosed (7/24/2012)with an ovarian cyst the size of a grapefruit on my right ovary , Today I ve had 3 bowel movements with dark red blood mixed with it, almost looks like menstrual blood. The stool is soft and watery like diarrhea with blood mixed in. I have a GI appointment in late november, should I go to the emergency room? What could be the problem? There s no pain or burning with stool but I have bubbling in my stomach almost like gas then I have to make a BM.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012