Diagnosed with osteoporosis - degenerative, fibromyalgia. Unable to walk far. Severe pain in joints. Pain relief?

I have been diagnosed with osteoporosis - degenerative - and fibromyalgia . I am unable to walk very far without severe pain in the lower back, hips, neck and shoulders, as well as pain in the arms, hands and fingers, in particular the ball of my thumbs. How can I make a convincing argument that I am disabled by this, including my mobility, even though some days are better than others. I get giddy with the pain and become unsteady on my feet and breathless - sometimes followed by panic attacks and vertigo . I fell because of this and fractured my clavicle . The accepted test for impaired mobility appears to be able to walk 50 metres. Even if I manage this distance, my muscles soon seize up and I get excruciating stabbing pains in my hips etc.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013