Diagnosed with osteopenia. What type of exercise should I do?

Hi i was told i have osteopenia about a few months ago.Im still finding it very hard to live with is that normal.Im trying my best to cut out on the chocolate and crisps.I am eating more salads and fruit.Which is very good for me i know and also drinking more milk.I try drink a glass a day.Some days im really good and then i have my bad days as well.What exercise should i be doing.Is walking good to strengthen my bones.How much walking should i be doing every day or every second day.Or what exercise should i be doing.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013