Diagnosed with oral lichen planus, on recommended diet, stress free life, Lichen Planus is spreading rapidly. Suggestion?

I have been diagnosed with oral lichen planus. My dentist advised it can be caused by stress & diet (citrus and acidic foods). 2 months ago I started the South Beach diet recommended by my cardiologist. I basically just switched from lots of junk & fast food to healthy eating. I don't eat a lot of citrus or spicy foods. I lead a very stress free life (retired & enjoying the time of my life). The only thing I can think of that I eat a lot more of now is Light N Fit Greek yogurt. Could the yogurt be the culprit? A couple of months ago I was drinking more vegetable juice than before but haven't had hardly any in several weeks and the Lichen Planus is spreading rapidly.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013