Diagnosed with notch in the uterine artery during pregnancy. On baby aspirin. History of losing child due to preeclampsia. Can I take a high protein diet?

Hi, With my first pregnancy I had severe preeclampsia and was delieved at 25 weeks 6 days. My daughter died 3 days later due to her lungs being under developed. I am currently pregnant again 17 weeks, and my Doctor discovered a notch in one of my uterine arteries. I am currently on baby asprin and have been since the beginning of the pregnancy. Should I be on a high protien diet as well? And what about adding a blood thinner, would that help? The baby s growth was good for this stage and I go back in two weeks for another scan and will be scanned every two weeks going forward.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012