Diagnosed with non alcoholic steatohepatitis. Normal liver function reports after taking medical marijuana. How did it get cured?

I was diagnosed with NASH (non alcoholic steatohepatits), a hereditary form in my family, 19 months ago and was immediately taken off prescription pain meds (Opana and Morphine ) and obtained my medical marijuana recommendation. 10 days ago my liver function was tested and there are no signs of liver disease . I was very ill when I was diagnosed so I m wondering if the multiple infections I had at the time caused a false positive or if daily use of cannabis (mostly in food) has cured me.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012