Diagnosed with nerve palsy with pupil involvement. Had pituitary tumor resection and gamma knife radiation. Side effect of the radiation?

Hi I was diagnos with third nerve palsy with pupil involvement, I was just wondering how long is going to last. It s been 5 months now. I had pituitary tumor resection 4 years ago and one dose of gamma knife radiation . Neurosurgeon and neuro opthamologist is not agreeing on the cause. My neuroopthamologist said it was a side effect of radiation but neurosurgeon said no . Having pressure in back of my eye. MRI mra ct scan are normal .
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013