Diagnosed with muscular tissue disorder, heart test normal. Can I hold the retinal detachment test for a few days?

Hi, about 6 months ago my doctor told me I had a muscular tissue disorder. He advised me to get test done on both my heart and eyes. He told me I may be at risk of my heart valves disconnecting, and having retinal detachment . I have taken the heart test, and was told everything looks good and normal. I’m having some financial problems, and am unable to get the eye test. My question for you is, am I able to hold off on the eye tests for now, or is this something I need to get taken care of right away? Thank you Sorry I was unaware that I needed to pay for the awnser to my question. I am going to have to pass thank you for your time
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013