Diagnosed with multiple uterine fibroids. Painful during sex, thick vaginal discharge, skin peeling around vagina, hips. Suggestions?

I ve been recently diagnosed with multiple uterine fibroid symptomatic I continue to have a lot of pain especially when I bend. This happened about A month ago. A couple of weeks after I attempted to have sex with my bf which was very painful. Since then my vagina has not been the same. I sometimes get a thick discharge and now I notice the skin around my vagina and butt cheeks seem to be peeling and a bit raw should I be worried?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  17 Awaiting Answer